Audio Design Workshop LIVE, AES Rome
Audio Design Workshop LIVE|
7th May 2013 from 10:00 to 15:30
Sala Manzoni, Fontana di Trevi Conference Centre
Locate in Google Maps
|This event is in the past
Active Loudspeakers: Design and Optimization Masterclass
Prism Sound and Oxford Digital, in conjunction with the AES, LOUDSOFT and Audio EMC invite you to join our audio engineering masterclass. This is a unique opportunity to meet with some of the most experienced engineers in the industry, and to hear about their practical experiences in analogue and digital audio design. See the latest developments in technology, and learn from the many decades of collective experience of our panel of presenters.
- LOUDSOFT will educate us on how the loudspeaker development process can be greatly streamlined with modern CAD tools
- Oxford Digital will show us how the application of DSP techniques can maximise compact loudspeaker performance for a given budget and footprint
- Audio EMC will explain its design philosophy for active loudspeakers to ensure both EMC compliance and optimal audio performance
- Prism Sound will teach us how modern digital audio analysis techniques can provide far greater and more rapid insight into system performance
LEARN the tricks of the trade
HANDS-ON with eval units and demos
ENGAGE in Q&A sessions
MEET the industry experts and hear about their experiences
NETWORK with other audio engineers
CLAIM your free audio engineering gift pack
AGENDA: Audio Design Workshop LIVE
||Peter Larsen - LOUDSOFT|
Designing Transducers for Compact Active Speakers - a Practical Workshop
||Peter Eastty and John Richards, Oxford Digital|
Optimizing Compact Loudspeaker Performance - the role of DSP
||Anthony Waldron, Audio EMC|
Audio Power Amplifiers; EMC Best Practice Revealed
||Simon Woollard, Prism Sound|
Audio System Analysis - Tips and Tricks to Verify Your Designs
VENUE: Audio Design Workshop LIVE
Fontana di Trevi Conference Centre
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Engineers, Engineering Managers, Students and Academics involved in audio engineering.
Register and attend the event for a chance to WIN these $480 Shure Earphones!|
All registered attendees of this event will also be entered into a prize draw to WIN a brand new pair of Shure SE425 Sound Isolating Earphones worth $480 so be sure to register for your chance to win.
Audio Design Workshop LIVE will take place at the 134th AES Convention in Rome, Italy. Register here for your discount code package:
- Access to Audio Design Workshop LIVE
- A single-day pass to the AES conference
- Total discounted price of just 90 Euros; normal AES single-day pass prices are 120 Euros (members) / 180 Euros (non-members)
Complete the form below to receive your discount code by email. Please print out your email and present to the registration desk in Rome.
If you have already purchased an advance registration AES conference pass, your existing pass will give you access to Audio Design Workshop LIVE. Please register below to qualify for our prize draw; we will also give priority to those who have registered below in case the event is over-subscribed.